Sunday, August 21, 2011

Talented Kicks

I'm from Dallas. I can vividly remember one time while I was in high school in Dallas, Kid A accidentally stepped on Kid B's shoes n Kid A got beat up by Kid B, C and D. Security Guard M broke up the fight but didn't reprimand Kid B,C, or D because "You can't be scuffin a fresh pair of J's!"
When I lived in southern California for a little bit, if some kid would show up with some new shoes, it was expected that all the stupid kids would step on them. Ooh if only I had Kid B, C and D with me.
Right now I'm going to BYU and the shoe of preference seems to be some New Balances tied way too tight. Like they goin runnin or sumn. I think they took "be prepared" a little too literally. When are you ever gonna have to run a marathon at a moment's notice? Dweebs.
This blog is gonna be all about my kicks, his kicks, her kicks and their day-to-day activities. To where are your kicks going to take their talents?

No comments:

Post a Comment