Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Cory Matthews' Shoe Game


I bought all the seasons of Boy Meets World. I used to be all about Topanga, but now I realize that she's got nothin on Kelly Kapowski. In the first season of BMW, Cory is sportin the Jordan 8s. Bugs Bunny edition. Like whoa. No wonder he got his own tv show. With shoes like that, only thing stoppin him is him. 

"You're right, Mr Feeny. I AM going places."
"Sup Dad. I'm just kickin it with Mr. Feeny."

"You know, Shawn? I kinda feel like Superman in these shoes."
"Don't worry, Mr. Feeny. One day people all over will know your name. Just like me."
"Dang, Topanga. How people gonna see my shoes if your hair is in the way?"

"Wait. Hold up. I know these shoes are the business, but no way they can save a guy wearing that outfit."

"I didn't read the chapter, but I can come up with a good lesson anyway."

"That's right Eric, I'll teach you just like I taught Tiger all he knows." Wait. What?
"That's right. Awkwardly worship me."
"Air Jordan? Shoot. Air Cory Matthews."

"Best view in the house. Good lookin out, Topanga."

"Listen, Minkus. I know you're smart n all n you'll probably be the next Alvin Einstien, but shoot, check my footwork. Bet you can't do it like me."
"Watch. I'm bout to hit that cat daddy."

"Yeh, Shawn. How could she NOT wanna marry me?"

 
"Chillin."
"I'm Cory Matthews. I jump on my couch."
"I don't even need to see."

"Do the stanky leg"

No comments:

Post a Comment